2 DADS seat foam price request

No replies to this topic
  • imported_Scott_H

Posted November 06, 2000 - 08:47 PM

Hi Mark,
What kind of deal can you make on the Factory FX seat foam P/N 02-0634 (YZ400/426 98-00 SOFT/STOCK) and a good quality gripper seat cover?

Also, anybody out there using this setup? I think I want to stay away from the taller seat foam to make starting a little easier on uneven ground with my relatively short 32" inseam legs. Let me know.

One other thought, Mark, you being a dealer type, any chance of getting hooked up with a pre-production (early release) SDG seat assy they advertised in CN three weeks ago? It was a killer deal of around $90 for a complete seat assy. You should be able to contact Jerry at www.sdgusa.com or 714-258-1224 for more info if you want to pursue it. Right now, they are talking Dec-Jan time frame for public release of their MX seat line.

Let me know. Hope the collarbone is healing up all right.

[This message has been edited by scott h (edited 11-06-2000).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.