YZ250f spotted

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 06, 2000 - 04:55 PM

I saw a 2001 YZ250F yesterday at the Detroit Snowmobile show. There was nobody even looking at the bike. It looked good, alot like the 400/426. Just thought I would let everybody know.

Roy

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 06, 2000 - 05:28 PM

Hope to see one at the bike show this weekend in ca, :)
monty

• Scott_F

Posted November 06, 2000 - 06:29 PM

I saw one on display at the WB Vet Nats Sunday. It was loaded with titanium and carbon fiber. The Yamaha YPAD guys had the nerve to claim the stocker will weigh 220. Right, when pigs fly.

Scott F

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoGreg

Posted November 06, 2000 - 07:12 PM

Ernesto Fonseca came out to ride his at Elsinore the Thursday before last. It had rained all morning and the track sucked big time. He rode one lap of the vet track, loaded his bike back in the truck and left.

My friend gets to test out all the magazine bikes. He said they get one this week and will ride it in the Elsinore Grand Prix this weekend. Hopefully the following week I can bum a ride on it!

------------------
The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg
On two wheels (or 3) since 1970
'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)
'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!
Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

• kevin_in_Michigan

Posted November 07, 2000 - 05:04 PM

Roy--Where in Michigan do you live and where do you ride ? Do you own a wr400 ? I just bought one and was wondering what you thought of it for trail riding in Michigan. Thanks--Kevin in Tecumseh Michigan (south of Ann Arbor)

Roy[/B][/QUOTE]

• Hiller

Posted November 10, 2000 - 05:55 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kevin in Michigan:
Roy--Where in Michigan do you live and where do you ride ? Do you own a wr400 ? I just bought one and was wondering what you thought of it for trail riding in Michigan. Thanks--Kevin in Tecumseh Michigan (south of Ann Arbor)

Roy
[/QUOTE]

[/B][/QUOTE]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.