Brake Spares, help please...

5 replies to this topic
  • Daz_426_02

Posted April 18, 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hello all.
Please could you have a look at this image and let me know if the part that is highlighted in [COLOR=Red]RED[/COLOR] is available to purchase as a separate unit.

Brake Pic

I am in the process of converting the bike into a supermoto bike and need to shorten that arm. I am only going to do it if I can get a spare one to hack up... :naughty:

I also don't want to buy a whole new calliper as I know that will be $$$.

Alternatively if you know how to mount a 250mm (standard size 426 disc) onto a CCM 404 wheel, I am all ears :naughty:

Thanks as always.
Daz

• grayracer513

Posted April 18, 2005 - 09:58 AM

Looking at the parts catalog, it doesn't appear that it's available except as part of the caliper assembly.

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 18, 2005 - 10:04 AM

hmmm... thats what i was affraid of :naughty:

thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shorte01

Posted April 18, 2005 - 10:06 AM

I managed to wrap a steel flag around my rear wheel out at the dunes and it broke that part in two. I searched high and low and was not able to find it as a seperate piece, even after calling several shops. I finally ordered it from a local shop and it cost me $140. Look around before buying, some of the online places are really high.

• lumpy790

Posted April 18, 2005 - 11:06 AM

Ebay!!!

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 18, 2005 - 11:26 AM

thanks for the help guys

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.