just in case someone is looking for one...

6 replies to this topic
  • woodsk

Posted April 18, 2005 - 08:04 AM

2000 Dual sported WR 400

Posted Image

Link to For sale forum (price listed but negoating is one of my favorite pastimes)

• JTWR450

Posted April 18, 2005 - 11:35 AM

Now that is what I like to see in Garages....no cars only toys!!!!

• ddialogue

Posted April 18, 2005 - 03:17 PM

Nice bike stand!

Who makes it...where'd you get it...how much did you pay for it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trickwarrior

Posted April 18, 2005 - 03:53 PM

Those are interesting looking plants in the backround. Nice bike though :naughty: .

• trickwarrior

Posted April 18, 2005 - 04:51 PM

The stand looks just like the Harbor Freight Jobber I have. I think I paid like 65 for it.

• woodsk

Posted April 22, 2005 - 06:30 AM

It is the haror freight jack, and something like $65. Not the best quality but it does the job.

Any one intrested?

• bluebike1999

Posted April 22, 2005 - 03:42 PM

yeah, cool garage. 5 bikes and two plants almost ready. did you forget to move them before taking the pic.? short term memory loss? better move em before anyone comes to look at your bike.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.