Factory Connection Rebuild any Good?

3 replies to this topic
  • mark794

Posted April 15, 2005 - 03:27 PM

Anyone out there had Factory connection rebuild and set up their suspension?
I'm hearing good and bad things about them, and was looking to hear from someone that has had done and what they thought of their work. :naughty:

• markit

Posted April 15, 2005 - 04:00 PM

I jsut ordered some parts from them, good exp. Havnt had anylwork done though.Sorry.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • elburro

Posted April 15, 2005 - 08:00 PM

I got forks and shock rebuilt by them and am very happy with the work. It's a much smoother ride than stock when you can dial in your suspension to fit your needs. Suspension is key to going fast and absorbing big air. Worth the money if you ride alot or want or improve. I've had race tech and pro action before as well and they are all going to help you to contol the bike better at faster speeds and rough sections. If you want to save a few bucks just get the forks revalved and not the shock.

• gunnydan

Posted April 16, 2005 - 07:27 PM

If you are in Socal save yourself some cash on shiping and take your suspension to racetech in Corona. I had my suspension done by them and it was like night and day. I didn't have any problems and my suspension was completed ahead of schedule. Just a thought.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.