Bike show nov.11th&12th

18 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 05, 2000 - 08:44 PM

Any northen cal guys going to the bike show san metao fair grounds nov 11th sat.?

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 06, 2000 - 04:06 PM

Monty, The Marin County Motorcycle Club is puting on a poker run/ hare scrambles Nov. 11th & 12th. Poker Run Sat. Hare Scrambles Sunday. Its in Petaluma if your interested give me a call, huge

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted November 06, 2000 - 04:56 PM

If only I had a bike that ran.....

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 06, 2000 - 05:26 PM

Brian whats up with that [a bike that runs] man you need to get with it, thanksgiving is a coming hope you are coming up to stonyford for the ride[3] days lots of unuesd trails to ride.Howard can't make this weekend got the bike show sat,and sunday got todo the maint.thing on the bikes get them ready for stonyford.

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 06, 2000 - 07:52 PM

Last years Gambonini Ranch Hare Scrambles was excellent. They have a live band Sat. night and a tri tip barbeque with all the trimings. Then breakfast Sunday morning. I missed the poker run last year, but the Hare Scrambles course was great :) This is the last Hare Scrambles in the District 36 Moose Cross Country Series until next year, sure would be nice to ride with some local boys. Sorry to hear you can't make it Monty take some pictures of the bike show for me...everyone else hope to see you there.

MCMA Rules, huge

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted November 07, 2000 - 09:11 AM

Well, I haven't fixed the bikes from the Moab induced damage..... I've got the side cover for the XR & I'm waiting for the radiator for my WR - should be running this weekend.

Friends of ours will be here at Thanksgiving & we're going to go riding at least one day - probably Cow Mtn or maybe even Mendocino NF. Maybe park at Upper Lake or Pillsbury and meet up with the Stonyford crew. It's only about 1.5 hours driving time to Upper Lake versus 3 hours going all the way around to Stonyford.

Any other suggestions on where to park on the west side of Mendocino NF?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 07, 2000 - 11:54 AM

Brian go to middle creek camp ground and park from there you can take frinchies ridge road to stonyford 25 miles.Middle creek is just out of uper lake 10 miles.

• Bill

Posted November 07, 2000 - 11:59 AM

Tri-tip man you guys are killing me. I am from cal....San Luis Obispo to be exact and only get it when I visit. I vacationed out there last year and ate enough to feed a small army.

Send me some!

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted November 07, 2000 - 02:00 PM

I went to Cal Poly & yes, I have fond memories of tri-tip. Might even fire up the bbq this weekend and make myself some. Add a little salsa & I'm good to go :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Roseville

Posted November 07, 2000 - 02:54 PM

Have not done the tri tip in 3 weeks and I am ready. I would bbq that every weekend if my wife would let me. Amzazing. I was in Texas a few months ago and they did not know what tri tip was. I thought Texas was the BBQ state? My local butcher turned me on the best way to bbq without burning and keeping those juices flowing. Crisp on the outside and perfect on the inside. Put two sheets of foil on the flames, put the tri tip on the foil, turn at 20 to 30 minutes depending on thickness . one turn only. It will crisp up no flame ups, medium heat if you have a gas grill. It will not disappoint.
by the way my Dad went to Cal Poly, my brother went to poly still lives in Pismo beach and my grandparents still live in Arroyo Grande. Small world.

Just call me Emeril.

2001 KTM 400 exc. No upgrades, comes out of the box ready to ride.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 16, 2000 - 11:21 AM

• GRC

Posted November 16, 2000 - 03:47 PM

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 16, 2000 - 06:42 PM

Has any body been able to post new topic ,ever time i post it's not there

• olson_jr

Posted November 17, 2000 - 07:35 AM

I don't seem to be able to post new topics either.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 17, 2000 - 10:17 PM

Ok i sent a e-mail to brian no answer yet.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 17, 2000 - 10:50 PM

I tried to post some new topics this am, but nothing happening.

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 17, 2000 - 07:02 PM

Leave it to a bunch of MOTO_HEADS to break the web site :) Wouldn't know the first thing about tuning up a website.

new topicless, huge

• So_Cal_Erik

Posted November 17, 2000 - 07:22 PM

I can't post a new topic either! I'm trying to sell my beautiful toy box trailer (fully loaded) only 1 and a half years old pristine condition 22 ft. Thor Wanderer.Anyone interested? Thanx, Erik

So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="
" TARGET=_blank>

[This message has been edited by So Cal Erik (edited 11-18-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 17, 2000 - 07:54 PM

Hi erick
I hvae been trying to post updates for stonyford but no go glade your there.I'll be going up monday night to save the camp spot.Hope your still goin to make it i'am saving you a spot.If you need any more info call me 707-446-4066

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.