Dual Sportting in Oregan

6 replies to this topic
  • ThumpaWR450

Posted April 14, 2005 - 07:44 AM


I was wondering what you have to do to dual sport your bike in Oregon. I have a 2004 WR 450 and I want to dual sport but as everyone knows you cant do it in California anymore. So I decided I will go to Oregan to visit family and try and get it dual sportted there. Also does it matter that it is a red sticker bike. Thanks for your help.

  • ThumpaWR450

Posted April 22, 2005 - 07:10 AM


OK I take it that nobody knows about dual sportting in Oregon.

  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 22, 2005 - 08:42 AM


I would hit www.omra-online.org

that question on the forum there should get a response.
Tawmass the moderator should know, etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted April 22, 2005 - 10:09 AM


As someone on this forum once mentioned, You can get a plate for your barbeque if you have the cash. You need to take your MSO in to the DMV along with proof of insurance and your checkbook. You should also have an address here in Oregon to register it at. Red sticker/green sticker does not apply in Oregon, only in thr Republik of Kalifornia. :naughty:

  • cgrlvr35

Posted April 22, 2005 - 10:32 AM


Oregon - Not Oregan

  • ThumpaWR450

Posted April 26, 2005 - 07:09 AM


ok thanks for your help I am going to go do that this summer.

  • ThumpaWR450

Posted April 26, 2005 - 07:22 AM


Thanks for letting me know of my spelling mistakes. I was having one bad day when I posted this.


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.