Thank You Thumpertalk!

3 replies to this topic
  • joegambero

Posted April 13, 2005 - 09:06 PM

I just wanted to thank everyone at thumpertalk for all the great information on here. I have been lurking the site for a couple years but never needed to post, i have always found the answers to my questions.

my last bike was a yz426 and i loved it but i just didnt have time to ride it anymore so i stopped riding for abour a year

late last week i got a wild hair up my ass and wanted a new bike so i went down to my local shop and saw the wr450. my step father rides a wr400 i felt he was due for a new ride so i picked up two 05 wr450s. he was absolutely thrilled when he got home from work.

when i purchased the bike i didnt even think about test rideing because i had recentley ridden my step dads 400 so i figured the 450 would have plenty of power. well i thought wrong when i rode the bike that night, it could barely get out of its own way.

so i immediately logged on to thumper talk to find all the free mods i hadnt been into dirt bikes for about a year so i had no idea about the mods that were possible

so that night i was able to get most of the mods done and i recieved my jd jet kit and ais removal kit today got everything installed

the bike RIPS thanks guys i appreciate all the information

• thumper_dad

Posted April 14, 2005 - 04:18 AM

Great story and let me be the first to say your one hell of a son to buy your dad a bike like that, only one piece of advice I have then I will let others get in: since you were gracious enough to buy the ole man a bike he must treat you like a son, call him dad not step dad :naughty: .

great Story, welcome to Thumper Talk, Nice first post.

Rich

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted April 14, 2005 - 06:43 AM

I wish I had a son like you. :naughty:

• DesertWR

Posted April 14, 2005 - 07:17 AM

That's great because I have to pay for all my sons crap. Good job man!! :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.