Picture request

4 replies to this topic
  • cloute

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:36 PM

I'm about to buy a new set of jersey and pants. I like the Mach Series from Shift and especially with the color grey. I'm not interested in the blue stuff 'cause that's what I've got right now, time for a change. I'd like to see a picture of someone dressed in grey on a yamaha please! Thanks. :naughty:

• Yak

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:45 PM

I understand you want to look good out there. But sheesh! do you really care THAT much? Do you really have to see it ON the bike?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cloute

Posted April 14, 2005 - 06:11 AM

Thanks for your input...Yak but yes I care and yes I want to see the mix of grey and blue before spending couple hundred dollars on something that everybody's gonna look at... :naughty:

• grayracer513

Posted April 14, 2005 - 08:31 AM

Got a copy of Photoshop? :naughty:

• RJB

Posted April 14, 2005 - 08:42 AM

Got a copy of Photoshop? :naughty:

That'll sort it out.

Cloute - any particular pose you would like the wearer in :naughty:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.