Just Busted Front Brake Line

4 replies to this topic
  • RNS

Posted April 13, 2005 - 04:42 PM

I just looped out and busted my front brake line. The cyrca pro-bend bark busters don't help upside down. I had my brake line turned up to get the line to clear the cyrca tripple clamp mount. Mistake :naughty:

I wan't to go back with a CR style brake line, any suggestions on a well designed CR style front brake line for a '03WR450.

I need one fast.....:naughty:

RNS

• ncmountainman

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:11 PM

welcome to the club,i too had mine turned up for clearance issues. :naughty: snapped it off on a rock. i rode for 2 days like that,i was amazed at how well i could still ride with only back brakes. good practice for rear brake control :D it was a ride enineering CR routed and am replacing it with another,just mounted the right way this time! they gave me a good deal when i told them i broke mine,good service. :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:27 PM

Ditto on Ride Engineering. I am very happy with my front brake line and it is 2 years old and working great! :naughty:
NCMountainman rode awesome this last weekend TT ride at Brown Mountain without a front brake until he banged his head on a double trunk fallen tree and passed out for a split second and crashed hard on his side like a sack of potatoes! :D He is one tough dude! :naughty:

• RNS

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:36 PM

Ride Engineering it is :naughty:
How was Brown Mountian? I'm thinking either there or Brushy Mountian the 22nd - 24th.

Thanks Guy's

RNS

• ncmountainman

Posted April 14, 2005 - 05:27 AM

if its rained just before go to brown,if its dry go to brushy :naughty: just look out for those dang trees at brown :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.