Air hose

6 replies to this topic
  • WaGuy78

Posted April 13, 2005 - 10:59 AM

Anyone have a link to the faq where it tells how to re-route the air hose?

• mousemeat

Posted April 13, 2005 - 11:43 AM

last section:

I think there might be better ones out there, try a search. It's called the 'breather' hose

• WaGuy78

Posted April 13, 2005 - 12:30 PM

Cool...exactly what I was looking for.

Have any of you guys done this? Is it worth doing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sharpmarble

Posted April 13, 2005 - 12:37 PM

If you stall in water, this will prevent water from being sucked up in the hose while kick starting the motor. It does look better too.....

• ckulzer

Posted April 13, 2005 - 01:12 PM

I rerouted before I took my 03 out for the first time.

• WaGuy78

Posted April 13, 2005 - 01:14 PM

Did you just drill a hole through the airbox and use a nipple like the sheet showed?

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted April 13, 2005 - 08:26 PM

Thanks for the link. I had not heard of this before. It has been a problem for my uncle. He keeps smashing the breather bracket on rocks cause the hose to pinch and then his bike runs like shizit. This looks like a good all around mod. :naughty:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.