JD Red needle

3 replies to this topic
  • 737Captain

Posted April 12, 2005 - 05:15 PM

Okay, where do I get a JD Red needle for the jetting recommendations on my 03 WR 450. I called my local Yamaha dealer and they didnt know what I was talking about. The mechanic also thought I was on dope when I asked for a #50 leak jet. Whats up with that. I also need a 68 starter jet which they dont have. I also tried the TT store online with no luck. Somebody help please!!!! :naughty:

• Domenic_WRF

Posted April 12, 2005 - 05:21 PM

Okay, where do I get a JD Red needle for the jetting recommendations on my 03 WR 450. I called my local Yamaha dealer and they didnt know what I was talking about. The mechanic also thought I was on dope when I asked for a #50 leak jet. Whats up with that. I also need a 68 starter jet which they dont have. I also tried the TT store online with no luck. Somebody help please!!!! :naughty:

TT store for JD Jetting needles..

http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/ for the jets :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted April 12, 2005 - 05:36 PM

#50 Leak Jet p/n is 4JT-1494F-07-00, for the #40 it's 4JT-1494F-03-00

#68 Starter Jet is 3TJ-1494F-14-00

Go to Bike Bandit at http://www.bikebandi...?beginorder=yesand punch in the numbers to order them. They're in San Diego, so if the stuff is in stock, you'll have it in a couple of days. You can also take the p/n's to your local stealer and they'll order them up for you at twice the price.

The JD needles aren't sold separately, you'll need to buy the whole kit from the TT store. There you have it...SC

• 737Captain

Posted April 12, 2005 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for the guidance. I just ordered it from the TT store. :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.