wr450 04 graphics?

2 replies to this topic
  • simch

Posted April 12, 2005 - 02:46 PM

I am after some pre cut side panel decals as well as some airbox graphics for my wr50 04 model.

Any ideas where I can source them that will ship to the UK?

Cheers :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spiceboy

Posted April 12, 2005 - 11:20 PM

Take a look at the latest ORO catalogue, I think there are some decentish graphics for the '04 in there, failing that check out Rocky mountain atv, I've had stuff shipped from them to the UK before and it doesn't cost too much.

A word of warning tho' I got some pre-cut side panel decals from ORO for a YZF450 and while the RHS fits my 04 WRF450 well, the LHS seems totally the wrong shape..!
..still not got to the bottom of that yet.

• simch

Posted April 13, 2005 - 01:45 AM

I think the panels on the YZF are different as the airbox is a different shape.

BTW someone said by fitting the YZF airbox saves 2lb in plastic alone!! How can that be!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.