Stoneyford status?

3 replies to this topic
  • So_Cal_Erik

Posted November 04, 2000 - 08:53 PM

Who all is going to stoneyford over Thanksgiving? Do we have a headcount yet? I'm
bringing one or two friends and maybe my wife. We're leaving Wednesday night and hopefully will arrive early Thanksgiving day.
What do we need to bring for Thanksgiving dinner? Who's heading this little event that I can get specific details from? Is this an organized deal, or more of a fend for yourself kind of thing? Help please! Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

• Howard_Huge

Posted November 05, 2000 - 09:33 AM

Erik, Good to see you are still going my family of 5 including my mom & dad are going.Monty says he barbeques a turkey up there.I assume he will be posting something soon. Stay tuned, huge

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • So_Cal_Erik

Posted November 05, 2000 - 10:27 PM

Thanks, I'm getting anxoius! Anyone else thinking of going up from So. Cal.?
Erik

------------------
So Cal Erik
Visit my club's site at <A HREF="http://www.ruts.org
" TARGET=_blank>www.ruts.org
</A>

[This message has been edited by So Cal Erik (edited 11-05-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 05, 2000 - 10:33 PM

Hi so cal Erick we hvae at this point,Howard,Bob,Steve,Sol Cal Erick and myself camping and we have ,Big Dan,Mike,John, comeing up for dinner and one day ride.You will need to bring a small trucky or ham i will bring a small trucky [15lb] we will have a buffett style dinner lost of fun.Also Erick bring what you need for the camp out [3] days.I will go up tuesday before thanks giving to save a sport so when you get there you will have a space. if you need add. info you can call me at my work 707-446-4066 mon,-friday-8;00AMTO5:00PM HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE BEST RIDING IN THE STATE OF CA.
MONTY

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.