Hey Bryan, do you think you could....uh....

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 18, 2000 - 08:44 PM

Hey Bryan, I noticed all the forums are color coded at the top to match the colors of the corrosponding machinery that you are riding.(e.g. yellow-DR, red-XR, orange-KTM) Well heres my problem. I ride a yamaha wr but it is yellow. So is there any way you can make the header on my messages yellow instead of blue. I hope this isnt too much to ask since I have never asked for anything before. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

P.s. Just in case....yes this IS a sarcastic post. he he

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

[This message has been edited by milkman2544 (edited 12-18-2000).]

• Bryan

Posted December 19, 2000 - 05:06 AM

OK. I'll start a new discussion area with yellow on the title bar. It'll be called 'Milkman WR400'. It might not get too much use though.

Very observant by the way! Isn't technology amazing! :)

Bryan...

• Tige_Lamb

Posted December 19, 2000 - 05:39 AM

Milkman who did you order your yellow plastic from? Yellow Yami is the way to go! Have you seen the video "Time TO Ride" too nice of a Yamaha in there. And some kicka-- offroad/woods riding compements of the Gods!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tige_Lamb

Posted December 19, 2000 - 05:41 AM

98XR400&99WR400 Lenexa,KS

• TheBOS

Posted December 19, 2000 - 11:43 AM

Time to Ride is the best dirtbike video i have seen. great trail riding and desert riding in it!

i think it inspired me to buy a WR, along with this group of course!
-Brett

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 19, 2000 - 06:05 PM

Sure it would bryan. I talk to myself all the time so why wouldnt I type to myself!

Tige Lamb, I got the plastic from One Industries. And youre right, that is the best riding video on the market. The freestyle thing is played.

------------------
Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.