Yippee!!!

14 replies to this topic
  • DesertWR

Posted April 12, 2005 - 08:31 AM

Jetted my own carb because the shop had my bike running like sh*t. Put in the JD Red #5, 48 pilot, 40 leak. Removed the AIS and unplugged the TPS. Installed the IMS 3.4 gallon tank and cranked her up. It didn't even take one revolution of the starter and she fired right up. NO MORE SPUTTERING :D :D Just rode it down the street to piss off the neighbors but she purrs now. As the younger generation says: "I'm Stoked". Can't wait to chew up some dirt!! Still have a little pop on decel, might be a tad lean but she runs sooo much better :naughty: Once again, here's to the shop that screwed up my carb :cry: With an oil change and air filter cleaning it took about 5 beers :naughty: :D

• bluethundaaaa

Posted April 12, 2005 - 09:35 AM

If you want it done right the first time do it yourself (except for suspension mods of course :naughty: )

Glad to hear it is running like it aught to now. Nothing better than a finely tuned machine :naughty: .

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 12, 2005 - 09:55 AM

Des, you left out some real important information regarding your jetting expierence, what kind of brew was it? :naughty:

• DesertWR

Posted April 12, 2005 - 12:17 PM

Des, you left out some real important information regarding your jetting expierence, what kind of brew was it? :naughty:

I started with Bud Light but after she ran so well, I figured I deserved Bud Select to finish off the night-Hell, I even smoked a cigarette and I don't smoke :naughty: :D

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 12, 2005 - 12:26 PM

That's what cigars are for... :naughty:

• DesertWR

Posted April 12, 2005 - 12:29 PM

That's what cigars are for... :naughty:

I learned how to use cigars from Bill Clinton :naughty: :D

• DesertWR

Posted April 12, 2005 - 12:32 PM

Hey Dan,

Are we still on for Sunday-Need to inform the old lady so she can get being pissed off over with before I leave :naughty: :naughty: :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 13, 2005 - 05:40 AM

Des, I'll let you know tomorrow morning... It's lookin good... :naughty:

• cali450

Posted April 14, 2005 - 08:53 AM

:naughty: :D Well, there goes a darn good ridin buddy.... lost him to Dan....well Dan, you take good care of him. If I ever get my bike put back together, I'll look you guys up on the trail somewhere... :D :D P.S. Dan...He hates it when you don't bring your own beer money, He uses the "F" word like nobodys business, and the only way he'll ever fall on a trail is if you fall in front of him.......... :naughty:

• DesertWR

Posted April 14, 2005 - 09:12 AM

:D :p Well, there goes a darn good ridin buddy.... lost him to Dan....well Dan, you take good care of him. If I ever get my bike put back together, I'll look you guys up on the trail somewhere... :p :D P.S. Dan...He hates it when you don't bring your own beer money, He uses the "F" word like nobodys business, and the only way he'll ever fall on a trail is if you fall in front of him.......... :busted:

Quit being envious-It will get you nowhere :D Oh yeah, quit being a crash dummie for Ford and you too could still be riding :D :D Just so we're clear: I don't mind at all paying for someone's beer-It's the Breakfast, Gas, Cigarettes and pretty much everything else that I had to pay for for your friend to ride :D I use the "F" word when you fall in front of me and make me crash-But that won;t happen again-I'm just going to roost off your beer belly and keep going :cry: :D P.S. How's the foot? :naughty: :naughty: :D :D :busted: :busted:

• cali450

Posted April 14, 2005 - 09:30 AM

Broken

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 14, 2005 - 09:42 AM

He uses the "F" word like nobodys business, and the only way he'll ever fall on a trail is if you fall in front of him.......... :naughty:

He'll fit right in...

I'll know by the end of the day..

• cali450

Posted April 14, 2005 - 02:13 PM

Hey Dan, If Kurt goes down I hope to get a phone call......

• cali450

Posted April 14, 2005 - 02:18 PM

Who else is going with you guys??????

• DesertWR

Posted April 14, 2005 - 03:36 PM

Who else is going with you guys??????

Not you! :naughty: :naughty: :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.