Posted Image
1 kit
Posted Image
2 kits
Posted Image
Who i got the 2nd kit from ...

• redright

Posted April 12, 2005 - 08:03 AM

Where did you find the socket head bolts with the collar? The ones in the bottom left hand corner. I need one!

• saucebox

Posted April 12, 2005 - 10:26 AM

is that one of those bolt sets they sell on ebay? i've seen complete bolt sets for yz450's on ebay every now and then

• Code

Posted April 12, 2005 - 03:48 PM

Yes, it is a kit off ebay for the 426... they have em there for most makes...
I bought 2 kits...just added double what i had ... :naughty: Ebay... type in yamaha 450 426... the hardware kits will pop up! :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Code

Posted April 12, 2005 - 03:52 PM

seaduke ( is the guy who sells those on eaby... maybe he will send you what you need :naughty: wont hurt to email the guy :naughty:....

• ISBB

Posted April 12, 2005 - 04:09 PM

i was going to ask about the quality of these kits... good bad indiffrent... cuz when i do my rebuild this summer i know im gonna need some new bolts :naughty:

• Code

Posted April 12, 2005 - 06:09 PM

They all "claim" better or meets OEM standards...and these two kits i got...fill the bill. I can't see any issuse with these, as they look well made and are not going to break the bank. We all know cheap parts are a cause for problems, but...I (IMHO) These kits save time, money and are as good as OEM.Not Cheap!

Just my .02 cents....

I will be replacing some on the bike soon, and will let ya know if i run into any problems :naughty:....

Ride on!

• Code

Posted April 12, 2005 - 06:48 PM

the link to the guy on ebay sellin these if it helps...

Related Content

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.