04 Yz450F selling PRICE?

4 replies to this topic
  • Toobold30

Posted April 11, 2005 - 10:05 AM

Hey guys...moving to VaBch soon..Not to many places to ride out there, so its time to graduated back to something that hops on water :D My question is this..My YZ450 honestly has 5 tanks of gas run through it. with 2 oil changes. This bike is perfect. New treads front, back. Is asking 4800.00 to much for my bike? thanks guys.
:D :naughty: :naughty:

• big t

Posted April 11, 2005 - 10:20 AM

That might be kinda high. I bought mine new in Dec 2004 for $5000 OTD. You can try to get $4800 for it. You can always come down if you don't get any calls. It depends on where you are at too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted April 11, 2005 - 12:18 PM

4200-4500 :naughty:

• DoctorRzed

Posted April 11, 2005 - 03:57 PM

I am hoping to get $3000 for my 03 at the near end of summer

• RCannon

Posted April 11, 2005 - 07:41 PM

It will be hard to sell at 4800.00 when Yamaha is selling new bikes for 5000.00 with no payments for 6 months...

When I sold bikes is was shocking to see how many people cared nothing about the total price. The magic word was ..."HOW MUCH IS THAT PER MONTH!!!" I woudl bet that half the people cared only about t monthly payment. Occasionally a smart person would consider only the bottom line, but it was rare.

Oddly enough the bottom line price guys always had good credit.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.