Looking for stock rotors for XR650R

5 replies to this topic
  • honkylips

Posted April 11, 2005 - 09:54 AM

I need a set of stock brake rotors for my '03XR650R. I'm having a hard time finding used ones and the dealer wants $100 each :naughty:

Anybody know of an aftermarket source, or have a pair of used ones they're looking to unload?

• qadsan

Posted April 11, 2005 - 10:07 AM

check www.rockymountainatv.com and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Then try the TT store to see if they carry the same product and they'll beat that price.

• TimBrp

Posted April 11, 2005 - 10:33 AM

Rockymountain.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kyleproject

Posted April 11, 2005 - 11:28 AM

I've got one off my 00 650R in good shape. Should fit I think but I'm not sure. PM me if you're interested.

• Baja Rudy

Posted April 11, 2005 - 12:26 PM

I have a set, front and rear available. The front one is new (never even used). the reason is new its because I installed an oversize rotor. the rear is OK, I would like $90 for both. shiped to you anywhere in the USA. :naughty:

rudy
619-545-4768 office

• honkylips

Posted April 11, 2005 - 03:00 PM

I have a set, front and rear available. The front one is new (never even used). the reason is new its because I installed an oversize rotor. the rear is OK, I would like $90 for both. shiped to you anywhere in the USA. :naughty:

rudy
619-545-4768 office

Rudy, I sent you a PM. Thanks.
Chris

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.