Finally got to ride her

4 replies to this topic
  • hurricane jonny

Posted April 11, 2005 - 09:49 AM

Got my BRP about 2 weeks ago (2000). It is plated and fully uncorked, so I did take it down the road a ways when I first got it. Took it to a big sand pit the other day. WOW!! There isn't a hill this thing won't climb. Definately better at 20 mph + than creeping along. You say when pigs fly? Well, I had this pig flyin'. Nothing crazy, about 6 ft. up. Heavy, heavy, heavy. Clearly this bike was not made for jumping. Fast sweepers are a blast though and yes, I am pleased with the wheelieing capabilities. I can see why a lot of people have a second bike for tight woods stuff. I don't know about pig, wild boar maybe! Overall I'm happy with it. :naughty:

• TimBrp

Posted April 11, 2005 - 10:35 AM

Glad to hear it Jonny. I think I missed your call yesterday?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hurricane jonny

Posted April 11, 2005 - 12:50 PM

Yes you did. Had question about oil change, figured it out though. I'm having surgery on my ear tomorrow so I won't be riding for a couple of weeks. As soon as I can though we'll have to hook up and do some roto tillin'. :naughty:

• frankstr

Posted April 11, 2005 - 01:24 PM

Glad to hear you enjoying your BRP, I ride mine tite woods, just takes a while to get used to it.......... :naughty:
Sounds like your grin factor is rite up there.. :D :naughty:

• TimBrp

Posted April 12, 2005 - 03:14 AM

Damn straight jonny. Let me know when. I'm going out on the maiden voyage this weekend. Lots of mods to test out.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.