I have solved the gas problem

8 replies to this topic
  • hill5150

Posted April 11, 2005 - 08:36 AM

:naughty: Drove to Phoenix and Back Saturday, I posted up to the inspection line, the nice woman wrote down the VIN #, no inspection, she directed me past the 200 people waiting for the drive test, BTW you think our DMV is bad go to Phoenix on a Saturday :D Anyhow 65.00 later and a little coaxing and I have an Az. plate on my BRP, :naughty: RODE WHEELIES ALL THE WAY TO WORK TODAY :D :cry: Gas? :D :D Ride On.....................

• qadsan

Posted April 11, 2005 - 09:50 AM

:naughty: :D :D :naughty:

• Misfit

Posted April 11, 2005 - 04:12 PM

Nice :naughty: :naughty: I am gonna be riding my bike pretty much every day this summer :D Gas is too much $$$ to run my truck. :D

• bork

Posted April 16, 2005 - 08:35 AM

:naughty: Good going !!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamahaGuy

Posted April 16, 2005 - 08:38 AM

yeah with gas prices so high i carry a backpac and run eronds on my crotch rocket

• DelTronXR

Posted April 16, 2005 - 09:04 AM

Do you have property in Arizona that you utilized????? I've got a chunk of land with a trailer on it in Mohave Valley, can I do the same to my 650R????

• hill5150

Posted April 16, 2005 - 09:27 AM

Absolutely, you need only provide an address in Arizona that does not have emissions standards,I've been riding my bike to work everyday with a big shipeating grin on my face everyday............... :naughty: :naughty: :D

• bikemadtim

Posted April 16, 2005 - 09:43 AM

You ought to live over here with fuel at £4 a gallon!

• miguelitro

Posted April 18, 2005 - 08:28 AM

Thanks for the inspiration! That red plate on the fender is gonna be my first mod!

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 1 reply

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  40 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.