Michelin Comp 3 and MS

No replies to this topic
  • GixxerBitch

Posted April 10, 2005 - 12:51 PM

WOW :naughty: These tires kick ass, well at least compared to my Trail wings. Comp 3 at the rear and an MS up front (both road legal too)

They were fitted on Friday so today was the first real 'kickin' they've had. I am well impressed with their performance, their ability to climb very steep, wet muddy rocky trails is impressive, especially when they were inflated @ 20 psi (for road)

Mud clearing was good too and the front end was very 'sure' This combination has certainly inspired more confidence in very wet muddy conditions for me.

On the road is another story, very vague and scary, I guess you can't have it all ways!

Highly recommended :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.