426 Hydraulic Clutch ??

7 replies to this topic
  • Daz_426_02

Posted April 10, 2005 - 05:47 AM

Hello all...
Just wanted to find out if there is anyone out there that has either thought of doing this mod or actually done it as i am contemplating doing it...

Any info is much appreciated.

Daz

• firezwr426

Posted April 10, 2005 - 01:43 PM

I love mine.... :naughty:

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 10, 2005 - 02:08 PM

Send us the info on what you did :naughty:

• Socal426f

Posted April 10, 2005 - 05:00 PM

I have the Magura on mine. Picked it up new for $150, but it really doesn't pull a whole lot easier that the stock clutch did.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 02YZ426

Posted April 10, 2005 - 05:05 PM

I have the Magura on mine. Picked it up new for $150, but it really doesn't pull a whole lot easier that the stock clutch did.

I have heard that said many times before. I cant see it being worth the upgrade if its no better than stock.

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 11, 2005 - 02:28 AM

Very True... Although KTM's with their Hydro clutches feel realy good... :naughty:

• lanham

Posted April 11, 2005 - 07:54 AM

I've got one I'll sell you. $100. You'll have to bleed the master but all instructions and parts are there to do so.

• motohess

Posted April 11, 2005 - 08:13 AM

I have one on mine, its ok I guess :naughty: . Doesnt fade, and needs no adjusting during the Moto, just FYI. I was looking at changing the fluid in mine, and could not find the "Blood Mineral Oil" that Magura sellls anywhere near me. I called a KTM dealer about a hour from me and they said you can run ATF type F transmission fluid in them. I used it in mine, and rode about 30 miles on the trail this weekend, and it was flawless. Dont know if I would pay for the upgrade, it was on the bike when I bought it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.