YZ 450F Bashing is Funny!

No replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted April 09, 2005 - 07:19 PM

I went on a trail ride today and of course most of my buddy's were on red, green and yellow bikes. Most of them read more magazine articles than I do and that was very apparent before the ride. Anyway we went out and I rode against an 04 Crf 450, 05 RMZ 450, and an 05 YZF 450. We are all good friends and rode each other's bikes from time to time. I did not come out and say it but my 04 yzf 450 was a complete beast (in a good way) compared to the other bikes. I did do quite a bit to help it in all handling areas and I think I perfected it (for me). I am 5'9 and 150lbs, I did extensive work to the suspension and it paid off. The engine is completely stock and I would not change it. If you know the bike well enough it can be all you want it to be. :naughty:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.