It Runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • yz426em

Posted April 09, 2005 - 09:26 AM

I just rebuilt my 426 from the frame up, installed new piston and rings, hotcams, graphics, plastics, painted frame everything i got it out this morning and it started the third kick and runs better than every. i have about 20 min. on it so im gonna change the oil and finish braking it in!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tammie

Posted April 09, 2005 - 11:04 AM

isn't that the best feeling!! i did alot to my yz400 all winter and started it 3rd kick last week for the first time since last october........

how do you like the hot cams? I was thinking about doing that mod on my yz400 .......

• Daz_426_02

Posted April 09, 2005 - 11:43 AM

Just Finished installing Hot-Cam Exhaust cam today (for the atuo-decomp) and it rocks !!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.