6 replies to this topic
  • Titanium Fink

Posted April 09, 2005 - 09:26 AM

What happened to this bike? :naughty:
Posted Image
I think I like it.

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted April 09, 2005 - 09:37 AM

Somebody photoshopped it with a CRF 450X. Why anyone would want to retard a WR with any Honda crap is beyond me. Someone was really bored at work would be my guess. :naughty:

Aluminum frame is coming down the pike pretty soon according to intel. When I don't know.

• mousemeat

Posted April 09, 2005 - 10:14 AM

The honda frame is lush, but surely it would have been easier to photoshop the yamaha head onto the CRF.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 09, 2005 - 10:19 AM

2006 YZ's have showed us that the new YZF aluminum frame from Yamaha will be very different than that found on the CRFs and RMZ's, similar to the YZ twostroke line of bikes. This is getting good... I can only imagine what the 06 and 07 WR's will actually look like.. I'll bet nothing like this photoshop 04 WR, but I like the front headlight...

• wr450fyamaha

Posted April 09, 2005 - 05:29 PM

yeah, the 06 yzf's look a lot like that

• Gadsen

Posted April 09, 2005 - 08:09 PM

I like the twin spar frame actually. Looks like it might make it a little crowded to service the engine though.

• JSanfilippo

Posted April 09, 2005 - 10:54 PM

Interesting

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.