i got one

5 replies to this topic
  • malibuskier

Posted April 07, 2005 - 02:17 PM

I recently purchased a 2000 XR650R and.................holly crap. I had been riding a DR350 for years and.........................holly crap................this thing rocks. It's uncorked and jetted from Honda and..................holly crap.

Looking forward to the wisdom the contributors have to offer. :D :naughty: :naughty:

• hurricane jonny

Posted April 07, 2005 - 02:36 PM

Welcome to TT and Pig ownership! :naughty:

• denro

Posted April 07, 2005 - 02:50 PM

Yes Sir, It's good for the face muscles HEEEHAAA WHOOO. I have mine since September only and I just love it. Still have snow here, actually snowing now. Have been riding it about twice a month all winter, on street when ever the pave was clear from ice and snow. I'm glad above freezing temp is now here, another month and the woods should be clear of that white stuff. This bike is just great, you know that feeling you get inside when a hot babe talks dirty to you, well this is probably the closest comparison, for me anyway.

By the way this site is extra, lots of knowledge in here, thanks guys i've learned a lot about my big in here.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • frankstr

Posted April 07, 2005 - 03:30 PM

Wecome to the BRP Club :D Lots of great info here and good people.. :naughty: :naughty:

• smashinz2002

Posted April 07, 2005 - 07:41 PM

yeah man! Enjoy your bike man! I've had my 650R for three years now, and ride it all the time (I live in Texas so it's year 'round riding).
You'll notice that the bike is not only brutally powerful, but also it will last forever, mine still looks and runs like new, never any problems with it.
Have fun !
L.L.
'00 XR650R/uncorked/jetted/street legal/= :naughty:
Posted Image

• AzMtnThumper

Posted April 08, 2005 - 04:38 AM

This bike is just great, you know that feeling you get inside when a hot babe talks dirty to you, well this is probably the closest comparison, for me anyway.

:naughty: :naughty:

Welcome aboard fellas. Lots of new guys here lately, that's cool.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  148 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.