Glad I found you!

8 replies to this topic
  • USN-goat

Posted April 06, 2005 - 06:11 AM

Found this site last night doing some research after looking at a WR450F down at the local shop. Anyway I pick it up this afternoon. :naughty:

This is a great site I've already learned a lot. Thanks!

• Chevy_Cowboy

Posted April 06, 2005 - 06:49 AM

welcome aboard, and congrats on your new WR450.

Prepare to have a grin like this :naughty: for about 6 months, couldnt get it off your face with a chainsaw :naughty:

• C-ya

Posted April 06, 2005 - 08:18 AM

USN-goat,

Chief, are you still active/reserve? If so, where at? I did 10 active and am presently in the reserves - 5 years worth. Made board! Long story, but it's the first time I went up for FCC even tho I was eligible in '98. Throw in a tale about a conversion that didn't happen, making board in the new rate, and then finding out that you didn't really convert, "cuz it ain't in the computer". I LOVE the Navy!!

Good luck with the new bike. Have fun!

Welcome aboard, shipmate!

• USN-goat

Posted April 06, 2005 - 08:28 AM

C-ya,

Still active, just x-fered to Wyoming. Yeah, yeah, I know, "Were's the water?"

Are you drilling out of Grand Rapids by any chance? The Command Chief there is a good friend of mine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted April 06, 2005 - 11:00 AM

What part of Wyoming. Dont spend too much time looking for water :naughty: . I am in Southern Montana, no water here either :D . There is some decent riding around though. Enjoy your new bike :naughty:

• C-ya

Posted April 06, 2005 - 05:49 PM

Are you drilling out of Grand Rapids by any chance? The Command Chief there is a good friend of mine.

Battle Creek, actually. Getting geared up for my AT in Norway in June.

• Bamster

Posted April 06, 2005 - 06:06 PM

Have you visited the off topic forum?
Stay out or be cursed.

Welcome aboard anyways.

• thumper_dad

Posted April 07, 2005 - 05:16 AM

Have you visited the off topic forum?
Stay out or be cursed.

Welcome aboard anyways.

you got something to say? then be a man and say it.

• tntmo

Posted April 07, 2005 - 09:35 AM

Well brother, the WR is the bike for you. It's a CPO thing I guess, AMC here. Good luck there in WY and good luck on your WR, you'll love it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.