I'm Old

6 replies to this topic
  • MathProf

Posted April 05, 2005 - 06:08 PM

Never mind

• StreetbikePimp

Posted April 05, 2005 - 06:26 PM

Well....when you sober up, you won't regret the purchase. They do make riding in the nastest, rutted stuff you can find alot easier.

• Gadsen

Posted April 05, 2005 - 06:29 PM

And make sure you are sober before hitting the trail or all this work will be for not!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted April 05, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Being myself on the downside of the youth I may not always know what I want.

But I certainly know what I don't want.

I don't want to stop riding.
I don't want to get hurt.
I don't want to hurt anyone.

You arrived at a very reasonnable conclusion. I'll drink to that

:naughty:

I'm sure you will find you made the right decision the next time you go riding.

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted April 05, 2005 - 09:51 PM

I had a couple glasses of wine and bought a Scott Stabilizer for my WR 450.

Ya, drinking and internet shopping are almost as bad as drinking and driving. :naughty: I know it sure seems to get me into troulbe. :D I dont think my wife will let me drink and internet anymore. :naughty:

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted April 06, 2005 - 05:25 AM

Hmmm... I think I missed something... :naughty:

• farkawi

Posted April 06, 2005 - 07:15 AM

I too am old.....also weak. Tank slappers are no fun. Let me know how the damper works on the braking bumps after you get it installed and tested.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.