Any reports on the 2001 WR426F ??

2 replies to this topic
  • rwhitlock

Posted November 01, 2000 - 07:22 PM

I have heard and read quite a bit about the WR400F and the YZ426F, but not much seems to be written about the newest WR426.

I know it doesn't arrive until December, but someone has to have ridden this bike... I can't seem to find articles in the trade rags either.

Does anyone have any info on this new bike? I have money down on one (just to hold my spot in line in case it's a good bike) and now am trying to do my research..

Thanks,

Rod

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted November 01, 2000 - 11:47 PM

at the risk of stateing the obvious Rod-nobody has got one yet to tell ya!!!

look at the technical feature to the left of the screen. click in & go to the bottom of tips'n'tricks. there you will see a dyno graph.

there is a whole at the bottom of the curve. the extra 26cc is going to really help sort this & one of the last slightly weak points on this model will have been sorted.

look up & down this site. how many problems of ANY MECHANICAL NATURE WHATSOEVER do you see. none, zilch.

which leaves one question, how quickly can you get back here having bought one & tell us how good it is?

Taffy

• Brandon

Posted November 04, 2000 - 05:11 PM

Mine should be in any day now, just waiting and waiting..

I'll keep you posted when I get it!
Does the canadian model WR come with the throttle stop?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.