06 YZF Photo??????????

44 replies to this topic
  • ThrakenH04

Posted April 08, 2005 - 12:11 PM

Ah quit your whining, what would you rather have, a easier passage to the carb or a sweetass running bike that will be roostin honda's 450? Its an ovious answer for me.

• Ga426owner

Posted April 08, 2005 - 12:58 PM

It also looks like it will be even more difficult to get to the carb to make jetting changes :naughty:

The carb is covered by the frame!!

And that is the trade off with most every Alum frame - i'll take the Alum frame if it makes the bike that much better..... :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted April 08, 2005 - 08:14 PM

It also looks like it will be even more difficult to get to the carb to make jetting changes :naughty:

The carb is covered by the frame!!

You should see the RMZ 450...

• John_Lorenz

Posted April 09, 2005 - 06:48 AM

I heard from a friend, who's sister has an uncle who dated a girl in Highschool.
Well this girl in highschool is now married to a guy that has a cousin who said his aunt is working for a guy that talks to a janator at a local company who does marketing for a firm that is the legal people for Chima Channga. Chima Channga is a Hooker that has direct access to yamaha copr because thats here area of work. Chima Chonnga told the legal people that had a memo that the janitor reads who tol this guy who talks to him who told the aunt of the cousin who is married to this guy that dated her in Highschool. Who happens to tell the uncle of my friends sister that its gonna have a 5 speed

Well Thats what I heard

• yz_for_me

Posted April 09, 2005 - 07:54 AM

Im sorry but to me, those tank shrouds are the biggest and ugliest things I've ever seen. Since Yamaha oviously has alot of space, why not go with a blue tank to match the shrouds and then move the two mounting point alittle closer to the front. Kinda like what Suzuki's RMZ450's tank and shroud looks like. If that makes any sense to you guys.

I think the 450 picture is distorted. Like someone said, it looks like they used a fisheye lens to take the picture. The 250f picture is not distorted and is probably a more accurate representation of what the 450 will look like.

Judging by the 250f picture, I think the bike looks sweet. It still has the look of a Yamaha, but more up to date. :naughty: I'm glad Yamaha is blazing their own trail and didn't just make a blue Honda.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.