Aftermarket Clutch lever for '05 WR450???

1 reply to this topic
  • thumped_blue

Posted April 02, 2005 - 03:56 PM

I just replaced my clutch lever on 05 wr450 and all that I could find available was OEM ($16-$17). Is there an aftermarket (Flanders, MSR, Sunline...) clutch lever and/or brake lever for 05wr450. I know I will need anotherone soon :naughty: .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ivan450

Posted April 02, 2005 - 04:15 PM

I've just replaced my clutch perch, lever and cable on my 03' WR 450 with a Pivot Assist perch w/ forged lever and a Venhill "Featherlight" cable. The only drawback is the length of the lever, it's too long and hits the Barkbusters (Ego). I'm reluctant to cut the knob off though and this minor hicup is well worth the advantage gained. I've just set the clutch lower on the bars. Replacement levers are easy to get but are different from std.
I know this was not the point of your post and I have got replacement levers from bike accessory stores for half of what you paid. Maybe try a different supplier. I'm just so wrapped with the performance of the clutch I had to spruke.
Got it from :naughty:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.