'02 426 Will not Start w/ Choke

1 reply to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted April 02, 2005 - 03:27 PM

Hi all, I have an 02 426 and it will not start with the choke on. I am running a 45 Pilot and 168 Main. Starter jet is stock. I don't remember the size, possibly 72? Anyway, it WILL NOT start with the choke engaged. I have to do a little ritual of letting the engine fire after twisting the throttle twice, then pulling on the choke to turn it on. It then starts fine. It runs great and has always had this problem. I was wondering if anyone has a solution...

Thanks,

Eric

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rich-tenerife

Posted April 02, 2005 - 05:09 PM

Don't know eric, have you checked to see if you have a problem with the choke mechanisum , unscrewing its-self, maybe you have an air leak around the choke aeria, because of vibiration.
GOOD LUCK.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.