Hey all ThumperHeads

12 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted December 18, 2000 - 12:24 PM

I've succumbed to the pressure of popular demand and created a few new UBB discussion areas. It might be a couple of weeks before I can get actual forums up and running but at least the discussion areas are ready to roll asap.
If you go to the main ThumperTalk discussion page (click on the ThumperTalk logo on top of this page), you will see new categories and discussion areas for the YZ250/WR250, KTM 400/520 EXC, and Honda XR650R.
Cheers,
Bryan...

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted December 18, 2000 - 12:32 PM

Good job Bryan.

All of this ThumperTalk stuff is much appreciated!

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 18, 2000 - 03:14 PM

ah, man - now you've done it :) Gone to the dark side......

who's Taffy going to bitch about now?

Brian

• James_Dean

Posted December 18, 2000 - 03:27 PM

Great job Bryan!!!

Now the orange guys won't feel so left out and will have their own sand box to play in. :D Now we can go over there and listen to their real problems and plant seeds of controversy under anonymous titles. :)

James

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 18, 2000 - 03:36 PM

Now we can go over there and listen to their real problems and plant seeds of controversy under anonymous titles. :)

james....
thats funny...thats what ive been doing to you lot :D

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 18, 2000 - 04:53 PM

I was wondering if maybe it wouldn't be more popular for just XR's in general... instead of just the XR650R... so it would include XR250, XR400, XR600, XR650L, and XR650R.

... just a thought.
it would probably be REAL popular
Maybe too popular?

Thanks for all the hard work Bryan.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Roseville

Posted December 18, 2000 - 05:49 PM

thanks a mill. DRN forum was cumbersome, I like yours quite a bit more user friendly and all. Great job.

MIke

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 19, 2000 - 07:14 AM

Bryan, Thanks dude!!!

Does this mean I can expect a "Hodakatalk" coming soon??? Dan

• Tree_Crippler

Posted December 19, 2000 - 09:40 AM

Keep it going this place is better than a Clymers manual.

• TheBOS

Posted December 19, 2000 - 09:59 AM

A Christmas present for all of us!

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by TheBOS (edited 12-19-2000).]

• ande749

Posted December 21, 2000 - 03:53 AM

Originally posted by Bryan:

If you go to the main ThumperTalk discussion page (click on the ThumperTalk logo on top of this page), you will see new categories and discussion areas for the YZ250/WR250, KTM 400/520 EXC, and Honda XR650R.
Cheers,
Bryan...

I only get the WR, DRZ and YZ forums...
...Found them...
That KTM forum is nice, for I have some interest in LC4 640 E...

[This message has been edited by ande749 (edited 12-21-2000).]

• jj

Posted December 21, 2000 - 08:42 AM

Hmmm. I really do only see the WR, YZ, and DRZ forums. No KTM or Honda...

------------------
JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

• Bryan

Posted December 21, 2000 - 11:33 AM

Oops! I see the confusion.
You must go to the top of this discussion frame to get to the new discussion areas. Just click on the mirrored, 'ThumperTalk.com' logo. Not the ThumperTalk.com logo on the left frame (in yellow and red)
I don't have the forums up yet on the main
ThumperTalk.com page.

Bryan...

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 12-21-2000).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.