funky smell help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 31, 2000 - 03:23 PM

i left my new alpinestars in my gear bag while wet and they are ripe how can u get that funky smell out.
bobby

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 02:53 AM

You dont. Just kidding. Let them dry out completely. Leave them outside for a couple of days in the fresh air. It worked for my stinky riding helmet. Spraying with odor eater shoe spray helps too, but don't use that in your helmet.

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 11-01-2000).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 08:27 AM

Let your boots dryout and then spray Lysol disinfectant in them, this worked for me.

Paul in AZ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 10:12 PM

Spray it with FaBreeze. Really hose it down. Then let it sit in the sun outside for a few hours. It works for my Nasty Hockey gear and that stuff stinks WAY worse than MX gear.

ROOSTN

• okie426

Posted November 10, 2000 - 06:49 PM

Is this soil sample Bob from Blue OK??

In the mean time put your boots on the trailer for the ride home Buddy

:)

• Dave_VanBrocklin

Posted November 11, 2000 - 02:55 PM

I use Febreze also, You can use it when you wash your stuff, and I also spray the inside of my helmet with it. Works great!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.