Rear master cylinder on a WR450

1 reply to this topic
  • Ga450

Posted April 01, 2005 - 01:17 PM


Does anyone make a cooling fin that goes between the cover and the master cylinder body? Devol makes them for the CRF's. Will they fit?



Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jackazz

Posted April 01, 2005 - 01:18 PM


Ride Engineering has one. :naughty:


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.