Mass. BRP Riders

6 replies to this topic
  • zx7rye

Posted April 01, 2005 - 07:11 AM

Who's your insurance co.? I am going to be street legaling the piggie and want to avoid any issues with insurance to get the RMV-1 form.

• TimBrp

Posted April 01, 2005 - 07:23 AM

Don't use the insurance co. for paperwork if you bought it from a dealer. The dealer will fill it all out for you. If you didn't purchase it from them than see if one will do it anyhow. Furthermore I played it smart and use and out of state carrier. They are Keough Kirby and Associates. They had no issue filling out my paperwork. If you'd like I can email you the exact process to get the pig registered. Let me know...

• Miker

Posted April 01, 2005 - 08:07 AM

Progressive is by far the best! 1-800 776-4737 I insure an FJ1200 and my BRP for liability only in CA and the cost is $75.00 per year for both! Some companys will not even insure liter+ bikes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zx7rye

Posted April 01, 2005 - 09:09 AM

Don't use the insurance co. for paperwork if you bought it from a dealer. The dealer will fill it all out for you. If you didn't purchase it from them than see if one will do it anyhow. Furthermore I played it smart and use and out of state carrier. They are Keough Kirby and Associates. They had no issue filling out my paperwork. If you'd like I can email you the exact process to get the pig registered. Let me know...

I'll take it, Tim. Thanks. As far as Progressive, they won't cover Mass. residents.

• TimBrp

Posted April 01, 2005 - 09:49 AM

Got an email addy?

• zx7rye

Posted April 01, 2005 - 10:40 AM

yeah... rye_02151@yahoo.com, thanks

• TimBrp

Posted April 01, 2005 - 11:21 AM

You've got mail...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.