New Hampshire ride for saturday

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 31, 2000 - 10:05 PM

Planning a short ride early saturday morning,60 to 70 miles or so. We will be leaving around 8am from londonderr nh. Just off exit 4 off 93 North. If interested, e-mail me and we can work out directions and things.

• WR_Rider

Posted October 31, 2000 - 04:51 PM

hey mike, i just started ridding up around that area this year. didn't realize how much awesome riding was actually up there. Unfortunately, i'm currently recovering from tendon surgurey :) on my left arm so i'm pretty much done until next spring. i currently ride, or should i say rode, with a group of 5. give or take...maybe we can hook up somtime this spring... talk to ya later....

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 02:47 AM

Sorry to hear about the injury. At least your down time will be during the winter. We will have to hook up and ride when you are healed. I do agree, the riding rocks up in nh.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted November 01, 2000 - 03:28 AM

Mike, I have to work.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 01, 2000 - 04:50 AM

Sorry to hear that kevin! When are you going to be able to ride? I would like to ride Clough one of these weekends.

• Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Posted November 01, 2000 - 05:01 AM

Mike, I am booked until at least 1 week prior to Thanksgiving.

Could you please forward your phone numbers to my home e mail address?

I formatted my machine and lost everything.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.