Glowing orange header

23 replies to this topic
  • Toobold30

Posted May 03, 2005 - 02:12 AM

Hey its not a WR, but i dumped my 04Yz450F and after picking it up and riding the trail for a bit, came back to were i wiped and saw smoke everywhere...OH yes...caught the place on fire..out of all my yrs of riding never had seen that before..lol :naughty: :naughty:

• thumper_dad

Posted May 03, 2005 - 05:28 AM

completly normal :naughty: , just rub your bear leg against it :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chevy_Cowboy

Posted May 03, 2005 - 06:08 AM

completly normal :naughty: , just rub your bear leg against it :naughty:

:D

When i was 5 learning to ride my Yamaha GT80, I layed it down and pinned my leg between the front fender and the head pipe (after riding it for a couple hours and getting it good and hot). I was too little to pick the bike up off of me and my leg was litterally sizzleing. It finally hurt enough that I found some extra strength and threw the bike off me.

I've STILL got a shiny scar across my lower leg (21 years later) from that... I couldnt imagine doing the same thing on my 450, which Im sure gets quite a bit warmer than that ol 80 did

• Bamster

Posted May 03, 2005 - 06:24 AM

I have some melted spots on my pants from the header. :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.