Zip-Ty Chain Adjuster Blocks

4 replies to this topic
  • clark4131

Posted March 30, 2005 - 04:00 PM

Thinkin' about getting some, but all the past threads are around 3 years old. So what do y'all think? Thumbs up or thumbs down? :naughty: :naughty: :D ...SC

• Tab812

Posted March 31, 2005 - 03:45 PM

I was watching this thread hoping on some good feedback, thinking about buying themself....Looks like no such luck. :naughty: :naughty: :D

Have you heard anything neg. about them?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • scott_h

Posted March 31, 2005 - 10:15 PM

I've been running a set for a couple of years now. No problems at all. Blocks stay put when you pull the axle making for quicker reassembly. A real plus if your trying to fix a flat on the trail or in a race. I recommend using anti-seize on the adjuster bolts when you install them.

• ckulzer

Posted April 01, 2005 - 06:18 AM

I second Scott H. I love them.

I bought a set and gave them to a friend for Xmas.

• ncmountainman

Posted April 01, 2005 - 06:41 AM

ya i love them too but pay no attention to the adjustment marks,any way you looked at it (counting the marks forward or backward) it was out a 1/4" from alignment down the length of the chain. i figured it out when my chain kept stretching and i noticed one side of the front sprocket was polished to a mirror finish!! put a straightedge on the sprocket and thats what it was. i don't know if they're all like that, but its sumthin' to look for :naughty:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.