650r carb

6 replies to this topic
  • pb1963

Posted March 30, 2005 - 07:48 AM

Anyone know what a used brp carb sells for?

• YZFnwithme

Posted March 30, 2005 - 07:59 AM

PM me an offer and we'll find out.

• ponq

Posted March 30, 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hey I just realized, I have one in my garage just sitting around. I could ship it out with the headlamp/ fairing if we can figure out a price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ponq

Posted March 30, 2005 - 10:39 AM

I've got it boxed up and I'm going to swing by the Post office this afternoon, or I might just put it on the postage meter at work and figure it out that way. I would just use the postage meter at work, but I'm not positive that I would be doing it correctly.

• kyleproject

Posted March 30, 2005 - 11:26 AM

I'm interested to know too. My buddy is throwing a 650 single into a TZ250 chassis and wants the carb. He wants to know how much I want for it and I have no idea. What's a good buddy/friend price you figure? I may just give it to him for free and then he has nothing on me when I ask to take it out for a rip and flog it :naughty:

• mackmack

Posted March 30, 2005 - 07:57 PM

I sold mine for $50. I think thats a fair price for a used carb unless its an fcr or something.

• Old_Man_Time

Posted March 30, 2005 - 09:03 PM

Actually you can call a dealer and ask them what it would cost for one. That will give you an idea of replacement value. If your sure you will never use it again then $50.00 would be more than fair in fact a steal. If I knew I would never use mine again I would just give it to ya but when I sell the bike I'm taking the Edelbrock off. Anyway it sounds like the guys are willing to almost give you one.

Here is what service Honda is asking for a new one:
Retail Their Price
16100-MBN-672 CARBURETOR (PE78A A) $390.15 $257.54

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  41 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.