coolant overflow tank?

2 replies to this topic
  • tammie

Posted March 30, 2005 - 07:12 AM

Hey guys..........just a stab in the dark here, does anyone have a WR coolant overflow tank they do not use?? Im looking to add one to my YZ.........
Im also looking for a WR rear fender with the light too.......

email me

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • joshbeene

Posted March 30, 2005 - 11:07 AM

I don't have a spare one but a company called motion pro makes a kit that is easy to install and it's only $35.

• joshbeene

Posted March 30, 2005 - 11:11 AM

I don have a extra WRFender that is pretty scratced up but works just fine. If you don't care about astetics you can have mine. I also have a spare light so you can have that to. I was going to ebay them both but I don't think I would get very much cause it's pretty scrated up. Let me know if you are interested.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.