Lights

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 31, 2000 - 02:10 AM

Who makes the best aftermarket lights for enduro riding? I am street legal and would perfer high and low beams. I like the looks of the dual round light set up I have seen in some pictures. Function, durability and brightness are key features.

Thanks

• Rick_Graham

Posted October 31, 2000 - 03:27 AM

check out ricky stator http://www.rickystator.com
they have lots of really cool lighting setups.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GPS Dual Sport

Posted October 31, 2000 - 11:02 AM

Have you considered a HID setup. Baja Designs has a kit available. Extremely bright blue white light and about 1/2 the power of a standard Halogen lamp set up. I am in the process of cutting up a Lexus heahlight assembly to salvage the bulb and transformer for my WR.
There is another company called Nightrider with a HID setup that is helmet mounted. Nightrider sponsored the Team that won the expert class at the Glen Helen 24 hour endurance race. One of the riders raved about this set up.

• Steve_Morgan

Posted November 01, 2000 - 11:07 AM

What year/models Lexus' have the HID lamps?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.