Power bomb with WB E series?

2 replies to this topic
  • trickwarrior

Posted March 29, 2005 - 03:27 PM

Any one see anything wrong with running a FMF Power Bomb or mega bomb with a White Bros E series pipe? Do they really help low end that much? Does the addition of the head pipe require rejetting? :naughty: :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kday

Posted March 29, 2005 - 06:54 PM

I have the power bomb and e series combo on my wr 400. It will pull better bottom and mid......... I did some rejetting at the same time but nothing too drastic. I am at 8000 feet so my numbers might not help you.168 main and a 42 pilot. Did the zip ty fuel screw at the same time and it dialed right in for me. :naughty:

• trickwarrior

Posted March 29, 2005 - 10:41 PM

You rock thanks for the reply. Did you ever ride the bike without the bomb? Big improvement?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.