frame paint

3 replies to this topic
  • doctorchopper

Posted March 29, 2005 - 12:30 PM

Anyone know if there is a paint code for yamaha blue frame paint. I have an 01 wr426 and have the engine out to rebuild the tranny and am thinking of re-painting the frame. Has anyone purchsed paint from a local paint shop?

• sleeman

Posted March 29, 2005 - 12:33 PM

PJ1 makes paint that matches the color of your frame and you dont even need to put a clear over it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted March 29, 2005 - 12:39 PM

Yep . PJ1. Just like the original. I've painted my buddy pegs + the frame where welding was done and there is absolutely no difference compared to the original. Sanded, two layers of primer and three-4 layers of PJ1.

• doctorchopper

Posted March 29, 2005 - 01:03 PM

That's great thanks. I shall try to find some over here.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.