Thanks Dan_Lorenze

2 replies to this topic
  • DesertWR

Posted March 29, 2005 - 10:49 AM

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the ebay link. We were able to get a frame, subframe, swingarm, triple clamps & clutch perch for $625.00. These guys are in Supercarts and they buy the bikes for the motors and tranny & electric starter. The bikes never see dirt! :naughty: :naughty: :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted March 29, 2005 - 11:05 AM

Sweet!! I've been keeping a close eye on those auctions.. You got a great deal... Whoo Hoooo... Man, I'm happy that it worked out for you... Excellent... :naughty:

Dan :naughty:

• DesertWR

Posted March 29, 2005 - 11:40 AM

Sweet!! I've been keeping a close eye on those auctions.. You got a great deal... Whoo Hoooo... Man, I'm happy that it worked out for you... Excellent... :D

Dan :naughty:

Considering the frame alone from Yamaha is over 900.00! This was a sweet deal and makes rebuilding the bike a little less painful. The parts list from Yamaha with bearings/bushings and the works was $2900.00. We can probably rebuild his bike to new again for less than 1k :naughty: :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.