No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted October 30, 2000 - 07:38 PM

Had a great ride last Sunday, headed off to a place called Neerim the home of the old 'wild-dog' rally, had some excellent tracks, you now the type that aren't to tight or too open but you can absolutely cain along and get that tunnel vision happening.
Another thing I think that made it so good was the fact that one of the guys I ride with brought along his new GPS which meant that we didn't have to worry about getting lost or remembering the way back to the cars,we just rode!
It's a four day week-end comming up in Melbourne, I was planning to do a 250km trip from the Thompson Dam to Licola, but an old best mate just bought dt230 and I don't think he'll be up to such a big ride first up, so I think I'll take him to my dirt-bike Nivarna at a secret location in Gippsland (if for some reason he can't make it I'll be off to Licola)if any one is interested just let me know.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.