05-wr450 (sad To Bad) Thanks To You At Tt

2 replies to this topic
  • DLTK

Posted March 27, 2005 - 08:25 PM

WELL GUY'S GOT THE 05-WR450 AND WAS NOT HAPPY WITH FIRST RIDE! :D :naughty: :cry: NOW I HAVE DONE THE THROTTLE STOP MOD,AIR BOX, GRAY WIRE,PRO MOTTO SILENT INSERT,JAMES DEAN JETTING AND ZIP FUEL SCREW.WOW THIS WOKE THIS PUPPIE UP.THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE INFO! :naughty: :D :D :D NOW WHAT TO DO NEXTSUSPENSION?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DLTK

Posted March 27, 2005 - 09:59 PM

Also Did The Asi Smog Removal

• clark4131

Posted March 28, 2005 - 06:17 AM

With regard to the suspension, you may need to get a heavier shock spring. I'm in the 210-pound range and I went with a 5.8 Race Tech. I then upped my compression and rebound on the forks two or three clicks while lowering it the same amount in the rear and things evened right out for me. It's a bit of trial and error. My buddy who weighs the same as me thinks it's set too stiff, but I'd rather have it like that than having to worry about bottoming out...SC

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.