Steering Stabilizer

2 replies to this topic
  • moach1

Posted March 27, 2005 - 05:29 PM

has any one ever used a Works Enduro Rider Steering Stabilizer? how does it compare to a Scott's or a gpr?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted March 27, 2005 - 06:36 PM

i have a w.e.r. and am happy with it. it's nice to have it mounted low and out of the way. however, if your after something to help with high speed desert type riding, it may not be what your looking for. it doesn't have high and low speed adjustment. it does works well with eastern (midwest?) type tight woods and is easy to service. iv'e never ridden a wr with a scotts back to back with the w.e.r. so i can't tell how much of a difference there is in the same conditions.

• RNS

Posted March 27, 2005 - 08:34 PM

I started with a W.E.R stabilizer. It was ok, I just couldn't get it what I wanted from it. Then I rode a WR with a Scotts and changed. I think it is a much more versatile stabilizer. I ride knarlist eastern single track and the Scotts has saved me more times than I can count. From muddie ruts, rocks and roots, to Florida sand and woops, Scotts is the one. I would never go back to a W.E.R

Just my opinon

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.