Oil Level?

2 replies to this topic
  • airport4

Posted March 25, 2005 - 08:49 AM

Just change my oil and got the BRP about 1/2" to full on the dip stick (checked immediately after shutting off the motor). Was thinking of leaving it. Or should I drain some out :) Any harm done since this is a dry sump engine if I leave the oil level to high?
:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Max Power

Posted March 25, 2005 - 09:50 AM

Just change my oil and got the BRP about 1/2" to full on the dip stick (checked immediately after shutting off the motor). Was thinking of leaving it. Or should I drain some out :) Any harm done since this is a dry sump engine if I leave the oil level to high?
:)

Fire the pig up and while it is running, remove dip stick and suck the excess oil out with a turkey baster.

• frankstr

Posted March 25, 2005 - 08:05 PM

Don't leave it over full :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.